WBT 2.42% $1.91 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-1946

1. 4,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8583
    don't know about Cleopatra on the divan ....rolleyes.png

my view for some time has been the potential next manufacturing agreement would be with these guys ...
    https://gf.com/gf-press-release/globalfoundries-unveils-gf-labs-to-accelerate-technology-innovation/

seems most likely aligned all things considered ......its a wait and see though as we know
    ( i could of course be way wide of the mark on both these points smile.png)

again I tend to think its contingent on Skywater manufacturing / qually outcomes...this would considerably derisk any strategic decision by any new fab to leverage WBT's offering......it'll happen imo.....just a matter of timing really
    also aligns with WBT team working overtime to realise success in the 22nm geometric node and 'sweetens' the pot for that strategic decision...as does G Molas' development of the SiGe selector ......that particular material happens to be the company in the above link go to material in the 'Labs' program....(coincidental perhaps but I view it as far more 'connected')

good to remember also that a new fab announcement (fantsatic though that would be) may be seen by some across markets looking for returns on investment as same same still no revenue model filling the coffers ....that may well impact the SP offsetting any positive movement on such an new fab announcement ...

perhaps think a little more will play out across markets before this transpires

all the best

Last edited by Flectional: 30/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.