WBT 1.91% $2.13 weebit nano ltd

As I understand it any chips made on equipment that is based on...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    As I understand it any chips made on equipment that is based on US technology has been halted. Most fabs would have some form of US technology and equipment in them. This will nobble China as they have to re design for them selves the most complex machinery ever made.

WBT are nowhere near this point at the moment. Times change and our smart management will change also IMO.

WBT only have the chip they do not own the design of the fabs that make those chips. I would have at a guess the fabs in Israel are based on US design. Does WBT want to spoil their leading position with the rest of the world. From what I have read Biden has in affect halted China with advanced chips which I consider WBT ReRam would be classified at the moment. Why would the directors risk what whey have at the moment ?
    Things have changed IMO it would be foolish to contemplate a deal with China. Aim for the likes of TSMC, Samsung, Intel etc. China will no longer be exporting chips to the world. They will struggle to supply basic chips to them selves, I think we should be chasing all those that leave China

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
0.040(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $402.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.17 $2.06 $1.166M 546.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3282 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 11994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.