WBT 0.00% $2.13 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-2128

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hello again all. Well after having half a lung removed in April due to cancer and then doing a lap of Oz for the last 5 months where I was off the grid for much of the time I am now back at home planning the next phase! Whilst away WBT didn't seem to be doing much at all I didn't keep a really close eye on proceedings as it just seemed to waiting for Skywater qualification. I've been back for a week now and from todays post of the presentation at GS about sign new agreements with partners and customers by end of CY 2022 is the most bullish statement I have heard for a long time. The last week has been quite exciting after a long stagnant period. I agree with others that the contracts must be very close to signing stage as the WBT team do not give out false hope but only deal with fact. Whilst not expecting too much in the next 12 months I do think we can look forward to some solid progress. However I don't think we will all be millionaires in 12 months time.
    Good to be back on the HC thread for all the reasons that I both love and hate it!!!!

Cheers Folks and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $402.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 475 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 43 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.