WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-2166

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    we all remember the quote from dadi when he talked about target market for reram . . 'every device on the planet'.

the question was always going to be the level of penetration and speed of uptake. conformation from CH in this mornings pres that the iphone 14 has embedded reram (tsmc) is massive. reram is starting with one of the most iconic brands and most consuner visible technology that has ever existed. it sits in peoples hands . . runs their lives . . people were prob thinking washing machines and security cameras for the launch of reram but the iphone .. wow!!! what a starting point!!! that combined with the clear mention in new pres that wbt is qualifying for automotive industry tells me that the J curve of industry uptake of reram is going to be even faster than i had imagined . . hold on tight . . gunna be an amazing 3-5 yrs and with ability to scale rapidly and margins bordering on 100% we have got a future cash flow bohemoth in our hands imo.

also liked CH conformation this morning that partial royalty payments to prof james tour and leti are capped . . after which 100% to wbt
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4837/4837798-54d6295f3a7d08a4ae8e3cdcc3574c6d.jpg
    Last edited by Harmattom: 15/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.