WBT 4.76% $2.40 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-2418

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    Yeah??
    Kareela ..
    I was only going on the basis on what the average Joe on the street would know , in relation to Cobys comments .
    All of us here through scanning the WBT posts by some of our excellent well researched posters , know of the company Global Foundries , I would say out of 100 people surveyed in a street poll you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 who have even heard of Global Foundries
    . From that point of view and in relation to Cobys comment , it will be well known by many outside the industry .. my take ..he means the average person on the street which leads me to Intel ..
    The Dadi connection , his relationship with and the respect he would be held with in that companies history , would be the Key .
    Samsung , Global Foundries , Tower and many , many others will want and need our technology from the point of staying competitive, this will all happen in time .
    Coby talked of the "snowball effect " .
    Well if it is Intel first cab off the rank , and I believe it is .. that snowball could / will start rolling with a really , really strong push .
    Augers well for all of us .
    How BIG will that SNOWBALL get ???
    Sure will be fun finding out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.120(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.40 $988.7K 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27149 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 5692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.