WBT 0.47% $2.14 weebit nano ltd

One thing is clear, Leti has been doing the development needed...

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    One thing is clear, Leti has been doing the development needed to scale Weebit's ReRAM to 22nm.

It seems likely then that Leti will be closely involved in the 22nm tape-out step, which is the culmination of technology transfer to a fab, a process which would also involve Leti. I think the tape-out is likely to be of an SoC that is functionally like the ones already produced at Leti and SkyWater and not an end customer product at this stage.

In that Q3 FY23 interview, Coby confirms the tape-out at 22nm will be to a tier 1 fab. Putting that together, it seems likely that the tape-out will be from Leti on behalf of WBT to a tier 1 fab that is yet to be identified.

I still maintain that such tape-out must involve a prior commercial agreement between WBT and the fab concerned and this must be announced to ASX when it happens. It is more than possible that Leti, on behalf of WBT has been working with that fab on technology transfer (and maybe other fabs) in the meantime, but no ASX announcement is triggered until a commercial agreement is made.

The anticipation is building, as is the excitement. I believe we will soon witness a company making moment.

AIMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.010(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.10 $806.6K 378.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 12998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.