WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-2735

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    Re "you may never find another this good"
    You may be correct but this is the most disruptive period in history with phase change happening in many sectors on a global scale.
    Finding these jewels I believe gives you a blueprint and clarity to find others.
    Finding Isignthis led me on a search that ultimately led to Weebit Nano. Unfortunately my plan to leverage exponential growth in ISX into WBT was taken away by the sovereign risk of investing in a competitor of the ASX who were threatened by its advanced tech.
    ISX did however give me an understanding of exceptional management and their ability to execute which is sorely lacking in the spec end of the market. It is why I passed on BRN and 4DS no matter how good the product may be.
    Disruption is happening everywhere and usually one or 2 companies are the main winners. Finding those companies always comes down to leadership and culture it creates to fail fast and pivot in a heartbeat to succeed.
    WBT is now clearly on a path to success and that will lead to exponential growth. As an investor now is the time to find other disruptive hidden jewels with globally scalable tech that are unloved and totally dismissed by the market, just like ISX and WBT at the lows just as they broke out of yrs of base building.
    When you do find them you will be able to sell a small amount % wise of your WBT holding to leverage into a large position in an unloved gem. That IMO is how to make super exponential gains on exponential gains.
    ISX taught me to keep looking as you don't know when or what can happen. Always keep searching and watching for the next gem. I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.