WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

ohh mana . . my comment wasnt directed at you . . why did you...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    ohh mana . . my comment wasnt directed at you . . why did you think it was.

re.pump and dump. a key requirement of your assertion is that i 'dumped'. reality is i have held wbt for 5 yrs now. and started adding heavily soon after the 28c raise when i saw them gaining real traction. i sold all my heads and was able to tripple and double down my holding on options from 15 c upwards and also add a significantly more capital to my position buying options all the way through and as recently as 2 weeks ago . . that started 18 plus mths ago,.., and i added . . and added . . and added .. and added . . to the point where after managing head sales to execute options i will be left with 827,401 shares between myself . . my super . . and my kids. this number has not dipped since i started adding heavily with options from 15c . . why . . because as i have always posted my beliefs are long term and not here to trade . . or pump and dump. i often use the line . . when is the best time to buy wbt = when you have capital available.

my checkpoints were . . and are
    1. q3 2021 first fab = check
    2. end jan 2022 wbtoa exercise = check
    3. every 3 to 6 mths for the next 5 to 10 yrs.

so while you have been trading in and out and in such will have stacked up lots of cgt my holding is fully loaded and that is where it is staying for 3 , 5 , 10 yrs.

so drop your pump and dump assertions. funny enough it appears to be you that is bragging of profiting by the swings,. . mmmm.

it seems you habe returned tk these threads with the same rhetoric and rubbish that you are well known for here. i wish you luck mana . . and for your sake enjoy the wbt ride. it will be an exciting one. but no need tk show up here thinking you are sheriff mana of wbtville.
    Last edited by Harmattom: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.