WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-323

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Yeah don't waste your time. All people I consider of no value ie. arguing with emotion rather than logic, clearly have their ego on the line rather than their arguments, unable to respect other peoples points of view regardless of their own assertions. All blocked.

We have been, up until recently, in a speculative stock and as such (up until the tech has been validated) are in an imperfect information environment. Only people who can put their ego and emotion aside and rationally consider all views while creating their own thesis to be tested are worth a spit. When nobody knows the outcome, what will bitterness, bile and petty arguments do to forward your interests?

If you are so lacking the confidence in your convictions as to be tormented by an opposing view to the point you have to resort to personal attacks , you are not worth my time, when I'm here to exchange viewpoints with intelligent posters, and enjoy the ride with people similarly invested.

Contrarian points and dissenting opinions are fine, but civility is what prevents the world from chaos, and if you are uncivil, you are blocked. You are a ghost that people who don't agree with the above talk to.

I really hope people with positive contributions to the threads will do likewise and only engage when the poster is worth the energy. Don't lose heart in the forum because any dog can post in it, just leash the dog and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.