WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

I disagree with the most likely. It has taken Weebit from 2015...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    I disagree with the most likely. It has taken Weebit from 2015 up to now while also leveraging off the developed ReRAM concept. It could probably take another 5 years to maximise uptake of the technology alone. This is quite a substantial turnaround time of new technology. For the competitors we've analysed out there, over different memory technologies (MRAM, DRAM, etc), the ReRAM revolution uptakers and other technology developers are still behind in a number of categories (except for Numem's MRAM which scales better in power efficiency however we know the shortfalls of things like cost and production/material it falls back - probably why they have a partnership with NASA which we can let them have that market).

ReRAM ticks a lot of boxes and is in a perfect storm regarding its innovation and development. Such conditions and boxes ticked, understanding the technology space as a whole, is not a common situation. To suggest another technology comes out within that timeframe and overcomes the boxes ticked by ReRAM is not likely imo.

I'd taper on another possibility (arguably enveloped within but I think deserving of its own section) and something a bit discussed in here.

3. The extra domains Weebit are venturing into, we're certainly building on the initial goal of an embedded ReRAM product, but the discrete memory and energy storage capabilities taking over and perhaps enabling more options inside a device to make it even more energy efficient.

We have a disruptive piece of tech, that has an ever expanding list of use cases. We have a material, scalability and production advantage with this technology. This is not a very common occurrence.

The fact they are exploring these other opportunities while working on their embedded product as a productionised component and the goals kicked, etc, gives me the strongest conviction on this stock than any other one I hold.

My personal take as well of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.