WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-411

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I don't disagree with your comments. Any disruptive technology always take some time to take hold. Consider the original 8" floppies subsequently superseded by 5.25" and 3.5" floppies, 3.5" removable discs, CDs, DVDs all had their time in the limelight whilst USB flash devices took hold. Flash memory has been able to hold its own but is fast running out of steam to satisfy technologies that are forging ahead at a greater rate. ReRam is capable of satisfying the needs of most of the new technologies and should manage to keep pace with them for a while and future technology (quite possibly WBT originated) will eventually replace it (never say never).

As I said, WBT's team is well positioned to keep ahead of the pack and I have confidence in that but those with the appropriate knowledge will see the writing on the wall when and if it comes. I am very definitely of the WBT faith having held for some time before consolidation with the only sell being to sell around half my heads to purchase options at $0.30, all of which have been exercised.

The panickers and non-believers in the technology can sell, but keep in mind at the time of writing WBT is still up 17.5% from the pre-Christmas market close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.