WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-49

1. 4,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827

HI all . Just read one of these 'out of the blue' 'not invited' emails. The gurus selling subscriptions etc etc
    This mentioned a - Musky Guy- it took my eye, as did one other comment below 'bold italics'
    True/False - I have no idea. Some wordings changed to 'italics' -but will not detract from the gist of the story.

Remember Is it true? - Is it just a story ? either way I have '0' idea or knowledge on this.
    It is from Yank land and at the moment -who knows what is happen there . I do not think Mr. B does either?
    Also I have not been successful in getting the name of the Coy they talk about It is not WBT

------------------------

This company makes more than 10,000 other car products, mainly semiconductors…

Including some type of semiconductors that could make batteries cheaper.

And that’s a big deal also because electric vehicles need more semiconductors than ordinary vehicles. (not just for the battery item)

It’s estimated that a regular car has $100 worth of semiconductors. EV's up to five times more semis...... (this bit that took my eye)

As we transition from current power to electric cars, we’ll need a lot more semicon...... s. Remember when I said that GM announced they’ll soon be a 100% electric car company Well, this company is also supplying the General. As other car makers move to EVs

So as all the carbuilders continue to shift to EV, this company may make heaps ----- a fortune.

But remember, we’re on the cusp of mass adoption…And that’s when we’ll see the biggest gains…
    -------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.