WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-52

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Funny I was just looking at the indexes last night as thinking there is a correction due soon. Looking at this with regard to maybe changing risk profile in Super. Currently have a balance of roughly 25% conservative, 25% balanced, 25% growth and 25% high growth. Last night was a bit higher than these numbers but this is tonight:
    12 month growth 6 month growth
    ASX 9.63% 0.43%
    FTSE 8.64% 3.94%
    Dow Jones 17.56% 4,82%

I just work on an average 6% growth per year which is proven over many years, Some years will be higher and some years will be negative. 17.56% is just not sustainable so I am wondering when to change to a bit more conservative balance (to reduce the exposure to International shares) and that is the $64 000 question. Last time I was contemplating a change was returning from overseas in Feb 2020 as the previous years rise had been huge. However I procrastinated and didn't do it and took a huge hit when Covid hit in March 2020. Had I moved it and then in May 2020 moved back to High Growth I would have made a fortune. So now I think there is another correction coming but picking it is the art.

So what is my point you say? My point is the stock market is a fickle beast that will take large swings on very little fact but moreso expectation or fear. It is also being constantly played by professionals! The ASX will follow the Dow like an obedient puppy. A share with no revenue will always be a speculative share and WBT is still speculative. What do daily movements mean - absolutely nothing! Yes we would all have liked it to consolidate today and maybe only lose 2 or 3 percent but it was not to be. Tomorrow is another day and we will see what happens over the next month. But if you have faith just forget about the daily movements, as if you try to understand them you will go crazy. When WBT becomes a huge revenue company the price will still go up and down daily on market sentiment. Look at the darling of the market APT! Down almost 11% today to $71-85. Glad I didnt buy at $140!!!
    Not financial advice by any means but moreso just trying to say don't panic. I expect more downwards pain but I also expect we will experience upwards joy in 2022. Wednesday may have given some false hope that great things were starting but there was no reason for that rise. Today just brings us all back down to earth.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $368.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.676M 855.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5128 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 3374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.