WBT 0.26% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

I'm fortunate (I believe) in that I am a "full time" investor...

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I'm fortunate (I believe) in that I am a "full time" investor (with some medium term trading) and have the ability to watch the business show previously mentioned that screens each day from 8:30 to 4:15 which has some very valuable segments (macro, commodity, fund managers, ceos etc) and many that may not be of interest.

its also amazing what you can access freely on youtube, some websites.(eg livewire)
    I suspect if you type the names mentioned you will see where you can find these "guys", many have free trials to assess the value you can extract from forking out some money (which I suspect may be money well spent). It may be dependent on how passionate you are, and how dedicated to increasing your investment in learning. I have found it a fascinating and very rewarding journey - financially and personally.....you can learn a great deal about yourself. Develop and refine a plan and process suited to your situation and personality . - a quote I printed a few days ago "Long term success comes from smart, considered decisions, again and again, time after time"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $1.285M 663.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21248 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 4652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.