WBT 3.57% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-9

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    "WBT will have it's turn too."

As you say, BRN was in the doldrums for quite a while getting to as low as 38c only around three months ago. Those who held firm in their belief BRN is the real deal are now being handsomely rewarded with a greater than 100 percent increase in the SP since that day. WBT unquestionably too will have its day in the sun when the next fab agreement, tech advancement, end-user customer agreement lands ... and I have zero doubt that with Dadi and Coby leading the charge, we have a monster company in the making on our hands.

In his last interview, Dadi made it quite clear his intention is to turn WBT into a "BIG" company. I'm backing Dadi and the investors who recently injected $25M into the company ... and in the case of the Pension Fund, has since even added to its holding. Why anyone would sell a single WBT share at current prices stuns me ... as did those selling BRN for 38c not so long ago. As the good book says ... there are none so blind as they who will not see. WBT, like BRN, is the real deal imo and both are multi multi billion dollar companies in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
0.080(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $439.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $718.6K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7636 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 11066 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.