WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-1062

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    I really cannot believe the number of posters that have been confused by an incorrect and badly worded statement on a YouTube video.

The company has NOT made an ASX announcement to the effect that its ReRAM memory is "fully qualified". The statement on the video is, at best ambiguous. Look up ambiguous if you need to.

Do you believe everything you see on YouTube?
    Do you also believe everything you see on FaceBook?
    Maybe I can ask ChatGPT to make a very definite statement for you to believe?

If you can answer yes to any of those questions I have a harbour bridge to sell you.

At this stage, the company's test chip produced at Leti has passed basic qualification, as announced to ASX on 27 October 2022. Work continues to qualify the Leti chip at an advanced level for higher temperature applications e.g. Automotive. Qualification of the chip produced by SkyWater is in progress and there has been no announcement of its conclusion at either a basic or advanced level. Similarly, we have not been given any announcement of progress towards the qualification of a 22nm chip based on the announced tape-out to Global Foundries.

We all want qualification to be finalised and announced to ASX. It won't happen via YouTube. When it happens it may well be followed soon after by customers and additional fabs signing agreements with Weebit. That should give the share price a significant boost.

AIMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.