WBT 0.00% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-1222

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863

Hi all Weebitters...............just my take on the situation. Bit long but stick with me - Your choice.

Briefly. I will put myself in the 'shoes' of say a Fund Manager any F/M-no names etc. These statements I make are not proven facts nor actual actions.
    Just my take on things as I see it, - an opinion etc- and in layman's terms:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-I see an opportunity, from my experience (limited or not)
    2-This stock is not all together controlled by -small shareholders and I believe it can be -moved down as well as up
    also past stock movement can be 'made' as these shareholders (not all LTH) can be spooked (human nature) ! I have seen it before
    3-Just now it has risen on 'no new announcements of -'actual use' as before.
    4-OK I am going to sell them - and I do not own any- so Short'em - and a reasonable quantity. I see $$$$$$$$ here
    5-Smaller retail shareholders do not have the firepower - nor guts to keep price rising. A great opportunity for me.And news well ?
    6- OK I short now --------quietly over time -as I can
    7- Knowing that if I do some marketing on this action -with my background, that will come to show -
    8-I arrange an interview with a TV "Market Presenter'
    9-I place my case on TV and basing it on MC (big) No income (yet- research er ?) Lots of promises by BoD but I wont mention who they are or their track
    record-just nothing coming (Yes I know keep on this - no anns. ) Product proven - (maybe I keep away from that but it is 'new' -) just talk on what
    negatives I can see and obvious to the 'Plebs' . (The 'red flag story- most only know of the 'bull theory-wrong 100%)
    10- I think I am on a possible winner here ------------------sell high and buy back in.
    11- Danger - yeah but I may get some cover - 'call or straddle options ' buy at price and you know etc etc I cover my backside.
    12- Lets put into place. I know if it works there will be others come out of the woodwork to help my plan. Done it before.
    13 - Action Lights Camera. Bingo.
    14 -In come the sideliners - the other (new word) -Feed er on ers ---------many-a fools paradise?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My acting role gone now.
    Is it legal ? Seems to be - Is it ethical. -possibly in the minds of those who practice it- In the minds of ordinary shareholder - possibly not.
    I have always believed -selling something that you do not own-(or get, ) purely for the purpose of profit by deliberately (possibly why else buy?) reducing the price of something that others may rely upon ??? hmmmmmm

I believe 'Short Selling' came in years ago when some bright spark thought it a good idea (more $$ for the market operators) based on Funds Managers/Super Funds tying up large holdings of stock and never trading them. Allowed the Biggies to lend out at a cost....to free up 'stock'.

The rest is history. Thanks if you read.

-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.