WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

It is about now when that feeling comes up and people start to...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    It is about now when that feeling comes up and people start to really question their investment in Weebit. Many start to begin conversations about selling. Frustration sets in. Anger, impatience...

It is also right about now that the price has turned on numerous occasions in wbts history. The market has an amazing sense for these emotions and punishes accordingly.

Now is the time to begin discussing the exciting prospects wbt has in the pipeline. I hazard a guess at an announcement re qualification in the first week of June. A psychological play only. With a month left in the bag people will not want to be missing out. No more months to count after June in my book.

This goes for a teir 1 ann. June is the month, there will be those in and those out. Fomo is a superpower on the upside and if no news in June then I fully expect a decimated share price. No amount of explanation needed, if that were the case then one may suggest the excuses would be coming thick and fast right now! They are not... why?

The last time this tanked I picked up just under $5. No more buying for me I am a very firm hold.

Thankfully this team is disciplined enough to hold also, their tongues, under considerable market pressure. I sense some very very big news, and it wont be coming earlier than it can.

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.