WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-1423

1. 5,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Hi all WBT'ers (some jesting- apologies if it is not your scene or too young to follow - oh yes too young ? )

This, from a 'real old codger's' thought('s), is getting more exciting than the first time I held my first girlfriend's (puppy love) hand in a move theatre. (1953!)
    And two chocolate coated ice creams at interval - Cost me six pence from my 1/- bob (ten cents now) weekly pocket money- and I had to do home chores then ? (ps I was known as a'big spender' then) WOW the memories are starting to flood back. I can't wait -(but just gotta)

What was the movie - Tarzan and the Apes. Reminds me a bit like Parliament now. The latter word !.

I have kept up with Coby's and Dadi's words and they alone give me super confidence, not just the wordings but their confidence - the teams' results to date. Some of the latest postings with the technology are quite challenging - but do understand a 'little-very little'. But since following WBT (introduced many moons ago through Henry Jennings (recently mentioned on HC) -used to interview him on a certain program .) I am starting to understand..........er a little.

I believe the massive challenge in bringing together WBT and a Tier 1 is not the product and its benefits they seem so far proven - but the legal/accounting aspect - Paperwork-Attorneys- Lawyers- Accountants -etc ................. Its not just the 'sign here'. Topped off with the challenge of different laws in different countries- maybe.

Just Imagine - WBT v One of the biggies ? WBT protecting us shareholders - and of course their interests? David and Goliath!

Time will tell - Good luck to us all.

Keep safe everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.060(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $460.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.55 $2.42 $1.211M 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2238 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.