WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-1513

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8295
    its interesting that whenever the market boards go red wbt goes green and vice versa .....been that way for a while now

i don't do short contracts but I suspect there is tail risk put options being wagered here....not your traditional short contacts - size and frequency is consistent with that strategy being present ....seems this has been the case as the market conditions have deteriorated globally - particularly in the last 6 months....

the announcement of first customer agreement being secured changes the dynamic completely....though it should be expected that development of the first customer product will be revenue neutral for weebit .....adoption of new technology is borne by the developer as a joint development exercise in most cases.....additional carrot for customer - derisk new tech adoption if you will so good to be prepared for that inclusion in whatever transaction is secured with first customer - on going licence fees and royalties should mitigate that 'carrot' significantly smile.png

also seems that the weebit collaboration is heading toward AI compute in memory by combining artificial neurons in the rram - huge development as AI model weights can be stored and processed on the same chip - this achieves high energy efficiency and the flexibility to support various AI applications normally run through software ....=$$$$$$$$
    currently storage and processing of AI data happens in separate blocks....compute and memory - not anymore with the latest weebit developments in rram AI work - cim frees up huge energy allocation and removes a bottleneck roadblock ....you get a low power AI processor applicable for the edge = $$$$$...drones - medical wearables - boom!...

weebit for the win

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.