WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

I am the same as you, been here a long time and believe in the...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I am the same as you, been here a long time and believe in the company. I also share your concern about there not being enough time to fully meet that list, but I am not convinced the share price will be battered as a result. My reasoning is based on:

1) We have completed a capital raise, which sees us with just under $100M in the bank. If this had not been done, then the question of delays would be amplified as it would then be a discussion of when we will run out of money.

2) There are a lot of long term holders like you and me, who are prepared to hang on, because we can see in time the rewards will be worth it; and

3) It is likely that at least 1 or 2 of the top 4 will be announced in the next 2 weeks, which should provide significant momentum even if the others on the list are delayed slightly.

In the back of my mind, I also understand that this industry operates in secret and fierce competition. I suspect there are some agreements all but done, but the third party is insisting on secrecy to gain the most advantage over their competition. Just my suspicions though.

When I get too impatient and start to get frustrated I like to look back 1 year on the chart to see where we were. On 15 June 2022 we closed at $1.97, so overall things aren't too bad. I just need to be patient and let good things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.