WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

my business system network just crashed and all team pcs have...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8263
    my business system network just crashed and all team pcs have been wiped - could be due to a power outage which is increasingly common or just a system crash

business cost downtime and revenue impact will be severe - potential forward contracts lost and current customer
    severly impacted and cost to re establish company critical systems is damaging

no wait a minute .....IT just rebooted and nothing has been lost - in fact all systems went ' instant on' and all information has been retained at last keyed input ......every team member can pick up exactly where they left off

WBT RERAM NVM
    such a system that retains data and conserves energy has an unrivalled market opportunity at its finger tips

an industry qualified chip that has this sort of adoption application and scales can write its own ticket ....the foundries recognise the opportunity - so will the customers

apply the scenario above to the industry segments where it applies.....and it is every single one of them

Im glad DP missed out on that Intel appointment - the opportunity here with weebit would not exist at all if he had been appointed - it would most likely be under Intels roof and none of us would be here at all smile.png

All the die successfully passed the entire set of qualification tests, validating the ReRAM’s suitability for volume production as embedded IP. The Weebit ReRAM IP was qualified for:
    High endurance: 10K flash-equivalent cycles
    Data retention: 10 years at industrial grade temperatures
    Retention after cycling, exhibiting robust lifetime performance
    3x SMT solder reflow cycles

It won't just be weebit pushing this to customers anymore it will be every foundry in partnership with them = $$$$$

good luck to us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.