WBT 0.49% $2.02 weebit nano ltd

Interestingly, the 'like' responses to Eran Briman's post about...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Interestingly, the 'like' responses to Eran Briman's post about successful 22nm tape out on linkedin included -

Jean Devin - Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group R/D Director, STMicroelectronics (Marseille)
    Amit Golani - Director Business Development at Intel Corporation, IFS division (Intel Foundry Services) (Isreal)
    Thomas Kandziora - Ecosystem Partner Manager - IP & Design Services, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
    Natalie Gutwetter - Director of Product Management, Samsung (Isreal)
    Michael Scherer - Advanced Camera Technology, Samsung Corephotonics (Isreal)
    3 employees including CEO at https://hailo.ai/... based in Isreal.

I personally don't think that the names of the fabs and customers will become public information until some time down the line (if I was running a business I would make sure that our research and development roadmap is as confidential as possible so as to provide maximum competitive advantage). However, I think management have proven themselves reliable as to progress and updates with both technology and commercialization activities, along with supporting indicators like the above names who are all clearly informed of or monitoring progress which is just smoke indicating the fire/s.

Publicly announced recent and previous new hires are arguably better than inside information. These are people who have been developing products for decades, they know their stuff and are not going to risk their career unless they believe there is a bright and interesting career opportunity for them at Weebit. One jumping on board would be notable, the number that are on board now is I think comforting.

Enjoy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
-0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $387.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $2.02 $464.4K 227.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 21056 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 1419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.