WBT 0.98% $2.07 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-2018

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Wrote to Coby asking about what sort of moat does Weebit have when it came to Ultracharge, after reading this article was curious to get an answer from Coby who knows his stuff.

this is the article I sent Coby.

https://www.pcgamer.com/ultraram-may-be-a-silly-name-but-its-the-holy-grail-for-memory-tech-and-means-your-pc-could-hibernate-for-over-1000-years/This is the reply I recieved about Ultra Ram
    We are miles in front which is relief and I think the ReRam that gets adobted will be centred around cost and how many masks.

Hi XXXXX

Ultraram are still in the academic stage, i.e. where Weebit was ~10 years ago. It is far from showing it can reach mass production, if at all.

This is a very academic idea based on floating gates – the technology flash uses. As far as we can understand they are using non standard materials and their process requires many more manufacturing steps – making it more expensive.

While I try to be paranoid about any potential competitor, these guys really don’t seem to be anywhere close to that title.

Coby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.07
Change
0.020(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $391.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.09 $2.03 $904.2K 437.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20349 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 12663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.