WBT 1.29% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Yes, good post and very much what the market knows and is...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Yes, good post and very much what the market knows and is playing on. Time and lack of patience. GF do indeed have their cbram, there is no information to my knowledge that they favour this in their development over wbt. On the contrary, the process with wbt continues and has for this significant amount of time. I very much doubt they are toying(my own consideration here) with the company at this point. Gaining insight into the tech...perhaps... if so this is a boon for wbt.

Certainly, as far as we know, they are in genuine discussion and collaboration. No doubt all experienced t1 operators would be best to hold their tongues re any statements of collaboration. Such statements no doubt lead to many assumptions and misrepresentations of where agreements might lead. They are all at the top end here, it is reasonable to expect discretion from GF, Coby has been nothing but pragmatic about this, albeit frustrated with the time line.

Simply take a look at Skywater customers, they are there(I assume this is where our first small revenue will begin) but again discretion is needed. The tech is very very new. Once a few take the leap, others will follow and be willing to truely associate with wbt or should I say any of the new ram types coming through.

If I were GF in this market, I would prioritise making money right now rather than r and d. This is not to say the are not ready to shoot the wafers over soon. I think this will catch many off guard imo. In a big way.

As for the idms you may well be right, certainly customers also and who approach wbt to gain access to their tech may be just as frustrated as wbt.

Back on the t1s, I think Intel badly needs a solution and DP no doubt has links there. Intel have bumbled around in their memory woes it is reasonable to assume that this option makes sense to persue. Another major possibility is Samsung with their MRAM. They will have their shelf of options and without the cost effective RERAM option, customers will no doubt find someone who can provide it. The other t1s perhaps excluding tscm and Chinese t1s (might be wrong here) should all be fair game.

WBT are in a very unique position. One dictated by the very elite makers of the memory world. We make any inroad into this world at all and honestly who knows where this may go. CH has indicated they have no intention of going for a tiny share of this massive market. The want to be the solution to the death of flash.

All the best, thanks for your measured post. It is refreshing to see.

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.025(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $362.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.00 $1.92 $1.195M 611.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4676 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.