WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

Unfortunately these are decisions that have to be made by you....

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Unfortunately these are decisions that have to be made by you. No one knows for sure what will happen, for every share traded you have one person thinking it will go up (buying) and one person thinking it will go down (selling).

Everyone has their own circumstances which makes the decision to buy or sell uniquely person.
    For example your time frame can affect your decision. Say you sold now at $4.45. In a months time the share price is $4 or lower, was selling the right thing to do? most would say yes. What if after another month the share has risen to over $5 was selling still the right decision? If you needed your money within a month it was the right thing to do. If you had a longer outlook that didnt require selling, then you probably have made the wrong decision. So your timeframe can impact on what was the right thing to do. There are many other factors personal to you that will also come into this equation.

The best you can do is research the company, look for trends and determine your strategy. If you have short term goals or long term goals. Keep in mind there are tax implications of making a profit and tax benefits to be had if you hold your shares for over 12 months.

The decision i make for myself, might not be the best decision for you in your circumstances. The best advice I can give is don't let anyone tell you what is best for you. Do your research, draw a conclusion and go with that. I promise you, no matter how much research you do, sometimes you will get it right and sometimes you will get it wrong, but at least it was you who determined the outcome. Nothing worse than losing money following someone else's advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.