WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

If there was a positive announcement tomorrow and it jumped say...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    If there was a positive announcement tomorrow and it jumped say 50%, I may also be tempted to take advantage of that is this is one of stocks that can generate that short term hype because of the potential market size, and I agree that's a pattern that's played out a bit with stock, but I also know that stocks change personality over time, so they're never as predictable as one may think.

As @Maxpowerz said though, it depends on your own timelines. The sell when it's high and buy back in when it drops isn't without it's risks and compromises, so I'd say unless you were planning to get out sometime in the short term because you say needed the money (like I probably will for a desposit on a house), then you'll start to look at these little runs as potential oppurtunities to cash out.

For me, I've held WBT for almost 2 years, and am looking to at least double my money. My average buy in ended up being quite high at $2.80, so if we are somewhere around $5.50 over the next month or two I might cash-in because a price like that would probably see some pull back between announcements, but then again, I might decide to cash out of another stock instead and keep this going for the longer term.

WBT is not going to be an overnight success story as these things just take time, but there may be a point when the hype train really gets a hold of this and runs it up to the $10 mark like has happened to other technology stocks over the years. I think BRN saw something similar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.