WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-2297

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Another former INTEL employee joined Weebit in April as director of testing. A Mr Ori Livne was with INTEL for over 11 years before joint the Weebit ranks. Here’s a snippet from his LinkedIn bio, I like the last paragraph.

My name is Ori, I am an electrical engineer with over 20 years of experience of post silicon testing.

As a test and product engineer, I have background and experience in both manufacturing (HVM) test development and system validation.
    Starting from pre-silicon phase with tech readiness, test definition and test plans, documentation, involvement in Design for Testing/manufacturing (DFT/DFM), test development (patterns, vectors or code), pre-silicon simulations, and on to post-silicon phase with test execution, triage, failure analysis and debug.
    Along the years I’ve developed tests for Sort, characterization and parametric test, design functional validation, trimming and data collection.

In parallel, working on activates like automation, logging, test efficiency, Agile Scrum master, working with designers and fellow Product/test Engineers to execute, optimize and improve test coverage and product cost effectiveness.

I have worked with global customers from small companies up to large accounts. I have vast experience in product development and manufacturing in the semiconductors industry, managing projects and working with internal and external customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.