WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Another nice new result package added on Weebit's website (very...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    Another nice new result package added on Weebit's website (very low key and stealth style).

It's under the tab of 'Technology-Technical resources', the first one that shows the qualification results presented by Amir in FMS 2023 (it is actually in front of the module live show video, so I assumed this one is added just around these few days, even the event was way back to Aug.)
    The 1st module they referred here should be the Leti produced chip where they used for 85 degree quali and they extended the testing and showing way beyond the industry standardhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5588/5588974-ee9d974b1866c51ec242b696e21bf821.jpg
    As it is indicating here, they are now also extending the 125 degree testing time to see where is the limit.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5588/5588989-e5177811e22dbe6059b68f565cfe3f9a.jpg

In semiconductor business, it is very common to see a company makes lot of noise at the stage of technology development and actively announcing technical advancement. However, at the stage of commerciallising and customer talking, most of them suddenly just go into silent mode. If there is any company that is uptaking WBT tech, they can not and will not make much of announcement to say anything about it. Any information leak will compromise the technical advancement position they might have.
    Think about the combination as huge as like TSMC/Apple, we never hear anything on their reram in iphone before 2022, and then one day, this thing just happened; and even now, they both still try to keep this low-key. They just do not disclose any technical details more than they have to.
    For WBT, the same will be applied and that is exactly what happen these days (actually, another good example is BRN. Look at how low key they are handling their partnership news). We have no choice but to wait for the materialised news to come in. For now the level of confidence from Coby's talk is all we gonna have and for mine, that is all I need to justify my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.