WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-2587

1. 11,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2311
    Many shareholders contacted me about this. Many have filters so they only see Price Sensitive releases and they missed the release. By the time they realized it (they saw my LinkedIn post, or the share price) they already lost the opportunity to enter early. I am very sorry for this, but it is not in my hands. I would encourage all the shareholders who feel they were hurt by the ASX decision to file an official complaint to the ASX.Cheers,Coby

The whole thing stinks. Surely people wanting to follow a stock would read all their Ann. If they are holders, why would they need to get in early? It sounds more to me that Coby is wanting the SH to trade WBT not hold?

Anyway, yes for a CEO to write this style of email to a SH seems very strange, but that's from an unbias "looking from a non holders" POV. But I've always followed the 4DS WBT and BRN lifecycle. They tend to raise and fall very well, if you know when and why, wouldn't you agree? All different companies, but very similar trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.