WBT 0.43% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-367

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8324
    great post ....it really got my attention and the link below might really interest you ...hope so anyway

I think the AI bot forgot to mention it brings wbt reram alongside dynamic ram in the storage hierarchy due to its computational neuromorphic function ( may as well be a logic memory combo imo ...just imagine!)

I've been looking for the Dram crossover for weebit and imo you ( and the bot) have nailed it ....potentially they are on the cusp ( 3 yrs which you mentioned seems a realistic window) which will see Dram vendors looking over their shoulder and furiously punching numbers .....
    combine Reram memory data storage and Neuromorphic computational capability in a single SoC is imo that major crossover point mitigating the usual competitive pain points of meeting dynamic ram .....this is easily achieved in a wbt array / sub array configuration incorporating multi level cell programming and leverages the now well known other weebit competitive advatages ....
    ( market segment capture potentially = $$$$$$)

https://seal.ece.ucsb.edu/sites/default/files/publications/prime_tr_main_2.pdf

its out of the University of California and printed in 2016 but very exciting from weebits development pathway in 2023 and beyond....

enjoy smile.png

Last edited by Flectional: 03/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $438.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $242.2K 104.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8794 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 17238 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.