WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-453

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Yeeep back on here again and following closely against every good intention...

Regardless of any knowledge discussed here, there is one element abundantly clear. It is the very thing which moves people after every possible skerrick of reasonable fault and doubt has been researched and addressed in a company - with ongoing and resolute paranoia might I add. ANTICIPATION.

Any chance of removing this element now is really quite a difficult prospect, actually, I would gladly be proven wrong. I am not talking about one teir 1 signup here, the ongoing positioning this company places themselves in is both outstanding and fortuitous. Working over a 7 year span and landing here in 2023 in the current world is very much a significant place to be.

Having their hands full in relationships with the "majority" of big players now is a big consideration with such a small team. Most all here are impressed by leadership, such that they will navigate this well. If not, maximally.

The worst case according to me(I'm talking to myself here) is an absolutely revolutionary proven and useable product sitting in the hands of Skywater and its coming customers. More than happy to sit on that alone now than any other stock or investment opportunity for the next 3-10 yrs... With the knowledge that the probability of this alone would sound a little ridiculous now. Does to me, but it helps solve my horrible anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.