WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

A few people have referred to this CBRAM as the Adesto product....

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A few people have referred to this CBRAM as the Adesto product. The nvm ram which a number of wbt employees worked on (i think i remember that right). If thats right and it is the Adesto ram, then Coby has certainly spoken about it in the past.

From memory, it was along the lines of - Adesto were a factor in the market, the ram tech was sold along with a lot of other products, not seen since and not the core business of the purchaser.

if we're talking about the same thing then this new information suggests the Adesto ram has not been lying dormant with the purchaser as was though, they were instead presenting to foundries and acting as a genuine competitor or player in the space.

Again, if we're referring to the same technology Coby has spoken to in the past, from a performance perspective our product is supposedly superior.

Questions arising.
    1. Is this good market news in the same way the tsmc news was - validation of tech here and now. Or,
    2. Is this bad news as a new player has stepped in, potentially over the top of wbt?
    3. Is the tech limited to GF, similar the tsmc and their offering?

I think my view of this news is cautiously positive from a validation perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.