WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-506

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Very bullish looking Coby in this interview! I was under the impression that the first teir 1 fab was looking more towards the end of the year. Looks like I may very well be wrong with his hopes to make it by mid year. Damn things sound like they are moving fast. He continues to bring up the point that Weebit is working closely with the majority of teir 1 fabs but also that there are only a few fabs capable of producing at under 22nm... of which we are working with... this keeps coming up and points to some advanced work going on with industry leaders. Exposes a few possibilities for shareholders indeed.

I also love the fact that customers are asking for a Weebit discrete solution right now. Coby hopes to make Weebit THE go to reram in the next 5 years. Is that possible? Weebit could't be better positioned... what a chance! Weebit needs only to be a leader in one parameter of the market to be manufactured by fabs for specific industry and customer needs(there will be many). We have no idea of the competitions parameters at this stage but it would be reasonable to say we will take a stake on the big stage. Within which parameter is yet to be seen, dare I say the largest, COST. Does that make us a takeover target? It must, but that is a conversation for another day.

Finally Skywater qualification is not far off now. A major milestone. Great to hear that WBT have the trust of Skywater customers to begin their design process concurrently. First $ this year and with Skywater growing rapidly, evident also in their rocketing share price, this bodes very well for us indeed.

Hope to see more of the tree shake this week, so that when the time comes for news, the 'sticky' as is so often mentioned here accumulates.

Very exciting times, I can't imagine what this will look like in 2024!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.