WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-605

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    think no matter which way you cut it, based on the company’s own numbers (and the bullish February analyst report)… we are looking at a company valued at $1.14Bn with (company’s own numbers) a TAM in 2027 of something very similar to that. So, 1 x TAM.

Assuming they get 100% of the TAM. In 4 years. Then, all things equal, and all going well, they’d have a P/S of 1 x in 2027.

if they get 35% of the market , ie revenue p.a of $350m , that’s a p/s of 3ish. Again, that’s assuming things go well.

I'm bullish on this company and technology but just flagging retail should tread with caution. Wouldn’t be the first company where insto takes everyone for a ride.

other thing to note from the analyst report is that once this goes into ASX300 , opens it up to being short sold.

all I’m saying is that it’s frothy at the moment.

in terms of “the experts rerating”. The expert analyst report valued this in February. It’s on the weebit website (ie paid report) take a look for yourself where that landed … hint - suggests froth.

still holding as I’m in LT but that’s just my opinion. Expecting a pull back once revenue begins to be realised (never meets market expectations in these types of companies), at which point I’ll look to top up if it happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.