WBT 4.10% $2.54 weebit nano ltd

I’ve been a bit unsure with what people are reading this news to...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I’ve been a bit unsure with what people are reading this news to be? I might be wrong but thought it was essentially saying they’ve got a functional demo chip, which I think one of the recent announcements had already confirmed in passing that the skywater wafers were functional. So they know it’s working but qualification will tell them whether it’s working to the technical standards expected by industry.

FWIW I emailed Coby a month or so back to check if they would be releasing a separate announcement to confirm the skywater chips were functional, as they did this with the Leti demo chip prior to qualification. He confirmed it would not be a separate announcement as them being functional was a given (paraphrasing) and part of the one larger process of packaging, confirming functionality and qualification (again, paraphrasing). With the Leti chip an announcement came to confirm they were functional as being the first chips they needed to reach that milestone of the tech being functional before deciding to qualify them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.