WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2023 and beyond, page-941

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    https://asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/U.S.-allies-are-on-board-for-China-chip-tech-controls-after-all

When the US makes a call...

It is interesting to see how the leading providers are all in tow with various restrictions in place. They really are pumping everything into the industry. Telling of the future world we will be living in.

I know Samsung has been discussed regularly here, I noticed SK Hynix in this article. They are massive players next to Samsung in memory production, quite specifically by what I recall in previous research. Utilising only DRAM and flash... Weebit is no doubt on their radar.

When TSCM takes the leap with RERAM enough said.

As for the discussions around novel products which are almost entirely theoretical at this point, it is akin to comparing talent in the local under 7s footy club and Manchester United. Please! When they grow up in another 10 or so years and if they have not sustained an injury, been destroyed by the very best or simply lost interest, then they might be worth investing the time.

Unfortunately and usually dad is pumping up his own kid here in hopes of selling him to make a bottom feeding buck at your regional level comp... in the metaverse! Take care, Weebit has continually produced on its milestones and have a product in reram, validated and verified by the industry. They have a signed deal with Skywater, expecting major qualification news, customers, revenue and signing of teir 1 fabs.

Any of the potential problems/info causing that to breakdown are of genuine use here imo, making us much better informed rather than pure distraction of late.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.