WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

@WallStChihuahuaRegarding the AFT article, I couldn't agree...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    @WallStChihuahua
    Regarding the AFT article, I couldn't agree more. I feel like articles like these are written for the benefit of investment banks and funds and to try and manipulate retail investors. I think institutions have their own analysts that do their own research and they place very little weight in published articles such as those in the AFR, so the target audience has to be retail right? I also see the same thing with financial reporting on TV, with negative sentiment around red days (which are often the best time to buy) and excessive optimism around green days (when liquidity is needed to sell into).

Lastly, regarding the comments about leaking of the CR, the most likely culprit if this did happen were institutions involved in the raising. Someone here already mentioned the play. Institution A gets contacted about an upcoming raise which they intend on taking part in, and decide to start shorting said company to possibly get better raise terms (and also make it possible to acquire shares on market at a discount, such as where the SP is currently). I am also confident of WBT's future and think the raise will be very successful, I also think this provides a rare buying opportunity both for new holders, and for LTH's to average up. This is one I am watching closely this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.