WBT 3.47% $3.06 weebit nano ltd

Hi Surfg--------excellent post 'Short Selling' can ruin a good...

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Surfg--------excellent post 'Short Selling' can ruin a good Coy. I cannot find a Gold Mining that recently had its management up in arms as it was trying to raise funds. Shorters pushed the price well below the 'raise $'.

Remember 'short selling' does not do a single thing to help a Coy grow, which is one of the mayor factors of a Stock Exchange...

As you stated - 'Money can be a powerful persuader. ' You bet it can. I believe -my opinion- Market Watchdogs are not up to scratch -period.

USA
    In my opinion seems the USA Banks have a well established 'questionable operation' when one considers the fines over the last 10 years (see below * worth a quick look) -many many billions of $ ? Do Management meet the fines --------------- shareholders -maybe ??

Is there a Dark Pool for trading ASX shares ?
    Although considered legal, anonymous trading in dark pools is able to operate with little transparency. Those who have denounced HFT as an unfair advantage over other investors have also condemned the lack of transparency in dark pools, which can hide conflicts of interest.

JP Morgan

In a Feb. 16 filing with the SEC, JPMorgan Chase said it expected to pay about $350 million in response to government inquiries regarding its inventory processes and incomplete reporting of trading to surveillance venues after it “self-identified” some data was not fed into surveillance platforms.14 Mar 2024

* 10 years of Fines USA Banks

https://investment-international.com/News/the-most-fined-banks-over-the-last-10-years-one-raking-up-a-60bn-bill/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.110(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $577.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.03 $1.196M 386.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21368 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 3031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.07
  Change
-0.110 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.03 72319
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.