WBT 0.85% $2.98 weebit nano ltd

Happy New Year all.This whole reverse listing thing is a bit...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Happy New Year all.

This whole reverse listing thing is a bit silly. Rather than jump to conclusions, we COULD just do one of two things (both of which are infinitely more dignified than what has transpired).

a) Give the bloke the benefit of the doubt. Costs close to nothing. Preserves the dignity of the forum. Allows for the reverse-listing info to be disseminated again: not everyone is a long term holder and newcomers will see this new iteration of the explanation and benefit from it. That's how these forums work: questions get asked repeatedly over the years as few people do deep archeological dives to read old answers. Should they? Sure. But they don't. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

b) Ask Canone for details on the German group and verify his claims. I don't favour this route because 'who cares'. If he's a troll, action a) still deals with him in a dignified manner and informs new HC WBT followers. So this b) action is for those who want to indulge in the dubious satisfaction of wasting time 'outing' a troll, who can just create a new account and come back again anyway.

My 2 cents. Nobody need take any of this personally.

A stellar year awaits WBT: have fun ringing in the new year, wherever you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.025(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $563.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $3.00 $2.94 $553.7K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3116 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 3758 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
0.025 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.95 43650
Last updated 12.00pm 08/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.