WBT 0.00% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

I think everyone is frustrated at the extended period without...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I think everyone is frustrated at the extended period without contracts and totally understand where you are coming from @ExtraPace. I have been around a long time too and back in the day, I was hopeful that we would have been cashflow positive by now. The slow grinding nature of this is tough, but I believe the rewards are there if you can see it out.

One thing that I found helpful in the latest webinar, was when Coby said sure we could compromise and give discounts and signs deals quickly, but we see value in our product and want to make sure we get value (my take of what he said). Our experienced board are not going to be worn down by the tier ones and forced to sell our product below market value. Normally a big fish could wear down a company like ours who need to get revenue going, but two things have changed this dynamic in my mind.

1) They have secured our finances for an extended period with the last raise, meaning our cash position is not dire enough for them to send us broke if they don't get the discount they want; and
    2) they have DB Hitek signed and progressing as a genuine supplier of our chips so if the tier ones don't sign up soon, they are going to be behind the competition. The signing of DB Hitek for me, started the clock ticking for the tier ones. The longer they go now the further behind they are. Also with many potential candidates to sign, when the next one signs, the remainder will see their bargaining power diminish.

These two things in combination mean that the time dynamic is more balanced and they cant just bully WBT into getting dirt cheap prices.

For me this is short term pain for ongoing gain. Once you lock in the royalty rate there is no renegotiation.

All of this is predicated on the basis that I believe our product is going to be superior and we are going to be market leaders in the ReRam space. I have trusted our executive for a long time now, and I am going to continue to trust that they are still acting in our best interests.

Anyway, hope this helps, stay strong and hopefully we can all reap the rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.