WBT 3.06% $2.22 weebit nano ltd

When someone complains so much as you do about targets and...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    When someone complains so much as you do about targets and timelines etc ..i would love to see you put yourself in Cobys shoes and try to a better job .
    So many things happen in our own lives that set our plans off target or delayed aspirations , covid is a classic example ..
    To navigate trying to get big corporations to adopt an untried technology , when the current one has been in use and evolving over decades , the mind boggles the task at hand .
    Im glad Coby sets goals and has belief that those goals can be met .
    Other people or companies decisions are not all in his control so he does his best and if the company has to pivot and turn in a new direction it will .
    The company had progressed on the technical front at i believe an unbelievable pace considering many thought a version of Reram using just standard materials was a pipedream
    just a few years ago .
    Remember Samsung , a giant of a corporation, the best they could come up with after all their brains and finances and manpower was MRAM ,a very flawed product in terms of trying to achieve mass take up by customers and Fabs ..
    We are currently in the best position the company has ever been in , both financially and we have our first Tier 1 fab signed ,which makes other Tier 1's stand up and take notice .
    If your currently using the shareprice as a measuring stick of how great this opportunity is , then for many it will be an opportunity lost in my opinion.
    Sentiment because of the shorters and the delays and the israel geopolitical situation has created an amazing opportunity .
    Those that take it will be the winners i believe , those that dont grab it can live with the what ifs ..
    Not me , i know what this is , and you only see a few in your lifetime , let alone be lucky enough to own a piece of it ..
    And im pretty sure, not withstanding all your negativity , thats why your here .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
-0.070(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $420.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.31 $2.21 $1.106M 490.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11594 $2.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.23 5162 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.21
  Change
-0.070 ( 2.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.28 $2.30 $2.21 82574
Last updated 14.42pm 21/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.