WBT 2.68% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-1230

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Humans are really weird, rogerst posts things like "Mram charging ahead" or ultraram is the future etc, I am not really sure why.

It is a really interesting and strange human behavior - its kind of tribalistic like you see in crypto or sports etc, but at the same time its kind of not that.

Would be really interesting to see a psychologist's take on it, its really fascinating

Ofcause not everyone that posts or thinks negatively on WBT fits this i think it would be good if there were posts from people that genuinely don't think WBT's future is bright and have the technical knowledge to explain why they think these things. As well as the soft skills to actually articulate their arguments.

As a software dev I don't have the technical knowledge to be overly positive or negative about the company/tech over the next decade, i can only understand the problem that WBT is solving and at a pretty fundamental level how the tech solves that problem based on what I read and my own understanding which i fully admit is limited and i think if people are honest there is likely only a very small number of people on here that do understand it past that.

But once again the question for me isn't which emerging NVM will be the ONLY viable option in the future, because the answer to that is there isn't one, there are always going to be considerations which makes one more favorable to another (power consumption vs performance vs cost vs durability vs availability), if ultraram was available and costs the same then in some situations it would be the better choice, however in a power consumption vs performance than my understanding is that reram would be the better choice.

The question is within the next 6-12 months (or sooner) will there be an opportunity from the price it is now to make money.

Roger thinks the SP will go down, and i think he is correct, and I intend to buy as it does, but i think it will eventually within that time period go up and i think it will go up quite a lot more than it will go down...

Roger also thinks there will be a need for CR soon too but there is no logic on this one that i can follow as we have 4 years of funding available according to the latest Activities Report, so a CR within the next 12 months would be very strange indeed.

I am not loyal though i'll buy 4DS or some other stock if i think it will double or triple, I don't go down the pub wearing a WBT t-shirt and lime green face paint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.060(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $897.3K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6398 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 7323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.