WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Yes that's true .. But it's not all just black and...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Yes that's true ..
    But it's not all just black and white .
    There are variables in business negotiations every single day and to Coby's credit he has kept shareholders informed in a very detailed way as to how certain variables have affected the companies targets and plans as they have progressed.
    As for the accuracy of future statements , I think because of the setbacks that he has received so far , he is now trying to make every shareholder ultra aware of how difficult and complex these negotiations can be .. but he still sets targets as he should , and is trying to achieve them in the quickest way that the semiconductor industry allows him to ..
    The company is progressing . Nobody has backed out of negotiating with us and we are not giving it away , as we shouldn't , as we have something unique and special as a complete package .. product , tech and management.
    So it will take time ..
    I think as we sign our first multiple contracts the accuracy of future statements may then be surprising to the upside , with a lot of unexpected positive announcements. ( looking forward to that )
    For me Coby is a great leader and we are in excellent hands .. and the company is dare I say it MOVING FORWARD .

Jmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.