WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Weebit has had over a 45% drop in the share price over the last...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Weebit has had over a 45% drop in the share price over the last three months. I went through Coby’s recent interviews and extracted some of his quotes to piece together the current situation and the reasons for the drop in share price, see this document for all the quotes. Some quotes that are relevant to new announcements that could potentially occur in 2024 are below:

Global foundries licence agreement
    • “Right now, we have a basic agreement for manufacturing with Global Foundries. We don't have a licensing agreement with them. We will take these demo chips and we will start qualification, so in any case we are going to be moving to the next step and we are pushing Global foundries to actually engage formally and sign a license agreement”
    Other Tier 1 foundry or IDM agreements
    • “I really want to have an agreement with one of the big guys in the next six months. That's the number one, two and three priority on my list. That's what I wake up with and that's what I go to sleep with is pushing the team and pushing these negotiations to really get to an agreement, at least one major agreement in the next 6 months.”
    Progression with the DB HiTek technology transfer
    • In the Q3 FY24 Quarterly Activities Report (30 April 24) it was confirmed that they are on track to complete the technology transfer process within the next six months
    SkyWater customer agreements
    • “We actually have one project that I'm hoping will materialize already. We've had very good discussions with that customer and the customer will need to make a decision before the end of 24, but I think there's more than 50% chance that we'll actually manage to get that project going, so that's one that we already managed to identify and hopefully will happen”
    • “I do expect us to eventually get some revenue from manufacturing at SkyWater. It was a big disappointment for me to find out that SkyWater is not putting a big emphasis on their Foundry service they’re putting more emphasis on the R&D Services, but we do we do have projects in mind and we are discussing with customers on manufacturing at SkyWater as well”

I assume that there is also potential for news in some areas that we haven't heard much about yet like:
    • selector development progression
    • qualification at 150 degrees
    • qualification of the Global Foundries demo chip
    • new improvements in the technology like the 150 degrees demonstration which I don't think we knew about before it was released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
-0.070(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $420.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.23 $1.023M 452.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29589 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 3896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.24
  Change
-0.070 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.23 114058
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.