WBT 2.68% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Yes but it's not standard to have a buy/sell alert service...

1. 2,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Yes but it's not standard to have a buy/sell alert service with all that.

Here's the concern scenario:

- Generate hype through interviews after recognising a stock with big promises and a decent retail holding, become one of the main points of call on this
    - Publish a broker report through your own brokage agency, with a very attractive price
    - Promote your buy/sell alert service to subscribers
    - Front run the buys/sells
    - When trend is recognised promote buy alerts
    - Fulfill broker report price target #1 - boom. You've just locked in the price call and you have consistent interviews, next target even more ambitious.
    - Rinse and repeat

Not saying this is what they did but there is a clear massive conflict of interest with the service overlaps here. The fact the concierge service has been quietly at least no longer advertised after all this has blown over is interesting to note as well.

Don't forget what caused us to hit $2 last time (October 2022 - trading alert service pushing a SELL on weebit - why? No reason, just listen and follow and the market will self-fulfill. Never underestimate retails ability to move the needle more than it should). In any case these are things I wouldn't recommend anyone to use and anyone selling them is very suspect. Anyone I've seen promote things like these has turned out to be a scammer. If you aren't concerned by the overlap at least think about that one.

So ask yourself, "is this time different?"

Let's hope weebit can deliver but if the run up was done on our exuberance with vehicles like that promoting the hype then it may be a lot longer than anticipated to see this hit levels like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.060(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $897.3K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6398 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 7323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.