WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

I work with MCU's day in day out. When I walk into work tomorrow...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I work with MCU's day in day out. When I walk into work tomorrow there will be 5+ custom pcbs, I'll be all up in their mcu's, all of which could benefit with having reram. Wheather it's power, cost, reliability, write cycles.

TSMC have really taken their reram from a possibility to the new reality. Infineon, the world's largest automotive mcu supplier is pushing reram hard. With TSMC. And we've all heard that iPhone (about two years ago) have reram.

But for the rest of the fabs in the world there is no non-TSMC option except for WBT. It's starts with DB-Hitek. It ends with every other tier-1 fab. WBT is the only option, if you want reram, and aren't manufacturing at tmsc.

It's taken longer than I expected, but we are qualifying GF wafers, deploying the tech at DB-Hitek, could be ready anytime now, and every fab we sign, sets us up to dominate the market. TSMC reram is only fabricated at TSMC. They are making reram the staus quo, doing a great job of it, and as a result positioning WBT for success. Well apart from the team at WBT, who I trust are keeping on pushing the tech. Those rnd spending numbers aren't pissing in the wind.

Discrete, is another dimension all together. An announcement on the succesful selector development for discrete would be the promised land.

it just takes time to get shit done. Part of me is hopeful the shorters are all still in when the good news comes, but the rest of me is happy to wait.

AIMHO, GLTAH
    Last edited by fearlessninja: 30/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.