WBT 0.79% $1.88 weebit nano ltd

Found this in my email this morning. I wonder who Weebit is...

1. 3,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Found this in my email this morning. I wonder who Weebit is sending to Australia on 24 October.

Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 BluGlass launches Semiconductor Australia 2024 - investor conference and sector showcase.You are invited to join us at Semiconductor Australia 2024, Australia’s premier semiconductor, quantum, and photonics event.Semiconductor Australia 2024 brings together Australia’s brightest deep-tech entrepreneurs, industry and innovation policy makers, and the international investor community to help secure Australia’s deep-tech and advanced manufacturing future. Occurring at a critical moment, the event will showcase the significant achievements and developments of the sector, discuss challenges and policy frameworks to overcome systemic barriers, and provide opportunities to meet and invest in leading-edge innovators.The full day conference includes keynote presentations from industry luminaries, including Australia’s Chief Scientist Dr Cathy Foley, expert roundtable sessions, and presentations from more than a dozen public and private Australian semiconductor, quantum, and photonics companies. Presenting companies include BluGlass Limited, Weebit Nano, Silex Systems, Archer Materials, 4DS Memory, Morse Micro, Silicon Quantum Computing, Diraq, Quantum Brilliance and more.BluGlass is hosting this inaugural event in partnership with the Semiconductor Sector Service Bureau (S3B), and *********, with the support of Deloitte and the Tech Council of Australia in Sydney on 24 October 2024.Semiconductors are the single most important technology on the planet, underpinning all advanced capabilities from AI, quantum, defence, advanced manufacturing, renewables, electronics, to biomedical applications.This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into the future of our domestic semiconductor, quantum, and photonics industry.Virtual tickets are free. In person tickets are strictly limited, please register early to secure your spot.
    [/table][/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $354.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.92 $1.84 $727.0K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 680 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 2486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.