WBT 1.46% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-1691

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I disagree on giving times

If he had just said "we are continuing to talk to many of the top fabs and nobody has rejected WBT yet" i would have interpreted that as we have not moved at all this year and would signal things are not progressing at all as 'not rejecting WBT' is the same as not wanting it in my book.

Expectations are extremely important, it cant be all up in the air, vague statements, we need to know things are moving and guidance on when it will happen, otherwise there is no accountability. At the end of the day if Coby didn't set those expectation i would not have built the position i have

I would guess coby is blowing out time frames when he reports them publicly that would be the smart move "expected by end of year" should realistically be expected in the next 10 weeks and he is just doubling his time frame.

Coby has set expectations on signings to happen and big contracts this year, we as shareholders all believe this will happen, if it doesn't happen i would be expecting the sp to be in the cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
-0.030(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $383.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.01 $713.7K 350.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.