WBT 0.49% $2.04 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2024 and beyond, page-1706

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yeah, yeah thats all well and good around the shorters and not selling.

But can you or anyone explain what the relationship is with Global Foundries is now?

This is where i have gotten confused and for the first time personally frustrated - I try not to be emotional with any asset but i feel like i have been a bit lead on with this.

Here is my understanding as of today and please correct me if i am wrong:

• GF are making a type of reram called Conductive Bridging RAM(CBRAM) it is a direct competitor to WBT's reram
    • GF are also working with IPMS on reram and so they have their in house solution and another solution already
    • WBT manufacture their reram on GF wafers (GF 22FDX) despite knowing GF are unlikely to offer it to their customers (see point 1 and 2)
    • WBT uses the 22FDX as a proof of concept to show others that it can be integrated into well known and advanced platforms successfully
    • WBT is also trying to attract potential GF customers so they can put some pressure on GF to drop CBRAM and offer WBT reram?

Where my frustration is, is that previously i had a completely different understanding and I thought all this GF 22FDX work was going into a deal with GF and GF were interested in the tech.

I have only myself to blame, the trouble is if i knew this 12 months ago I wouldn't have bought. So thats where my frustration is, its not that i'm down and the SP is what it is, its that I myself didn't research this correctly and I also feel a bit mislead by the company as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $387.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $2.03 $375.8K 183.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15645 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 6263 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.